Sunday, October 23, 2011

037; [14/50 QTWFYM] inCREATIVITYsanity

So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes Anyway, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind 
14. Have you ever saw insanity where you later saw creativity?

I guess there's a fine line between creativity and insanity. I can't remember a time where I felt something was insane and later thought it was creative...but I can think of some examples of what others might think:
CN Tower Edge Walk - So basically, you walk around the rim of the CN Tower while attached to some strings. The fall is only 356m/1,168ft off the ground, but it's totally safe. The insane part is the cost of the ticket ($175 CDN). I was so very much excited to do this, but it was something an unemployed summer student could not afford. Maybe next year. 
Screaming vocals (i.e. screamo, post-hardcore, emo) - Would you say it's an acquired taste? Or is it something that you like or hate in the first moments of the musical encounter? Personally, a song with pure screaming is not something I would listen to (insane) but mix it with some nice singing vocals and it's something I really like (creative).  
Haunted Houses/Scream Parks - First of all, why would you want to pay someone to scare you all night long? Things follow you until you go into a wash room (don't even think about running as they run after you), you're anxiously wait for something to pop out, and there's really no place to hide... I was looking forward for my first scream park and after experiencing a proper haunted house (not a school orchestrated one), I could actually say I love getting scared+surprised. I found it all quite thrilling, exciting and really fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]