Saturday, January 1, 2011

006; Execution Resolution

A new year's resolution is a commitment one makes, usually in hopes to improve the quality of living for the individual. Sure it's easy to think of dozens of things you want to improve on, but it's the actual fulfillment process that is kind of challenging. How many times have you heard someone say "I want to lose weight" and how many times have you heard them say "let's go to a buffet." Really now, if you followed through with the resolution the first time, you wouldn't have to repeat the resolution a second, third, or fourth time now would you? Maybe what people need to do is commit to staying committed.

As for me, I can't remember my previous resolutions. Maybe something to do with good grades or being happy. I don't know. This year I got with the program. I settled on something that I actually want to improve on.
My new year's resolution is to stop pro....crastinating. What's yours?

Time to hit refresh. 
Happy New Year,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]