Friday, January 28, 2011

007; I see/k improvement

My study habits need to improve.
I have 2 tests, a paper, and tons of readings to catch up on so I need to hustle. ahh, oiajfioS:NBgsdgf // Coming back from India has definitely worn me out. I'll say some stuff about that later.

Bring Me The Horizon has improved.
In 2006, I used to think they were an untalented shit band with a front man with really nice hair with a lot of annoying fans.
In 2011,they've got the annoying fans and nice hair, but more importantly they've grown as a band. Their songs don't seem so scattered and they've even got Canadian cutie Lights in on one of their new tracks, Don't Go. However, I don't think I'll ever be a fan of the band. Perhaps a guilty pleasure if anything.

A Day To Remember does not need to improve.
I just saw the music video for All I Want. Love itttttttttttt. I love anything with cameos. Pete fckn Wentz. haha......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]