Friday, June 10, 2011

022; [4/50 QTWFYM] said and done

So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes. Anyway, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind  
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
That depends on who will be affected. 
If it's just me, than ya I tend to talk a lot with not much action. Like studying for instance. My goal would be to study a week in advance before the test, but because there's no one to disappoint but myself I let myself slack. 
On the other hand, if what I say involves others than I do take what I say to heart. I'm sure you're all familiar with the saying, let's keep in touch. When I say let's keep in touch, I really do mean it and you can definitely see it in my efforts in making any relationship work. I bring that point up because I feel that when some people say it, they don't entirely mean it. I have learned that it takes two to make any sort of relationship work. 

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Too often, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Shouldn't this be question numero four?)

    (And I see that you posted a Meg&Dia song-- not cool.)

    Right now, if everything were to end (and the spotlight wouldn't be on me anymore)I think I have said more than I've done. But I'm going to make it count with the time I hope to have.

    I think you're delightful, and I hope our relationship is a never-ending story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh I'll fix that, thanks for letting me know.
    haha, I wish you were in the spotlight more often - this will+kate stuff on the news is so redundant! (hope that didn't offend anyone)
    I think the same +1 about you & yes our relationship is like a never-ending movie! or playlist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]