Thursday, June 2, 2011

021; new found love...

I have found a new love. DEEP FRIED PICKLES.
It all started with drinks with a friend at a small bar called Einsteins. I've been curious about deep fried pickles, but I've never actually ordered it because I didn't want to try it alone (does that even make sense???). As I ordered the bar usual (nachos) my friend noticed there was deep fried pickles on the menu annnd hey she wanted to try it too. So there's the story.
My favourite bar food: 1) nachos 2) deep fried pickles 3) fries and everything else
Next things to try on my deep fried list: mars bars, ice cream, and butter balls. yumm.

Speaking of love (well more like an obsession in this case), I've been watching a lot of Asian dramas lately to brush up on the language to prepare my for my internship... Is it working? Not as well as I hoped, but I'm enjoying it. It's all so cliche, but I can't help to like it.

1 comment:

  1. Ewww...ah well, I guess one has to try it before knocking it.

    Where are you going? :D Take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]