Friday, November 4, 2011

039; [16/50 QTWFYM] if you're happy and you know it....

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind
16. How come things that make you happy don't make everyone happy?

Because not everyone appreciates (free) hugs the way I do. Some people don't like touching.
Because not everyone listens to the music that makes me feel happy. Some people listen to Pit Bull/Ke$ha/Jason-I-say-my-name-for-no-reason-Derulo.
Because not everyone savours the same foods I do. Some people are picky eaters not as open minded as I.
Because not everyone likes the same people I do. Some people haven't met the wonderful people I have or don't like certain types of people.

Happiness is a funny thing. I can't define it, but I know it exists. All I know is that it is different things to different people.

What makes you happy?

This song makes me very happy. 

3 comments:

  1. Lol. I listen to those people, and I argue that Jason DeRulo says his name as often as normal for those type of...party songs. Though the general lyrics of his songs does suggest he suffers a bit from narcissistic personality disorder, what bothers me more sometimes is the clear breakdown of his grammar. E.g. In one of his songs, I got really confused with what sounded like Japanese "misete o"...and then I realized he was singing "Me say dayyy-o" or something. =_=

    BTW, I miss you. Christmas time meet-up, yes/yes? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're awesome Angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kira: lol, he particularly sticks out because he steals parts of people's songs (Imogen Heap's hide and seek, The Verve's bitter sweet symphony, Harry Belafonte's Banana Boat). LOL I love your breakdown of his songs. True psychologist in the making! =) And I very much miss you too!!!! For sure, I need to see you before I leave!

    HC: no, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]