Tuesday, March 13, 2012

044; [20/50 QTWFYM] pushing buttons makes things happen


So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes... Anyway, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind
19. Do you ever push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it make the elevator faster?


I've never really had to use an elevator as much as I do now. I've always lived in a house and now that I'm living in Beijing and live on the 6th floor, I have become a frequent rider -- although I end up taking the stairs most of the time for exercise.

But yes, I am guilty of pressing the elevator more than once hoping that it will speed up the process. It probably doesn't, but I guess I feel like I need to do something instead of hopelessly waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]