Wednesday, December 28, 2011

043; [19/50 QTWFYM] battle of the accents

So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes... Anyway, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
What an appropriate question for someone who is moving.
If I had to move to a different state (or as Canadians call it "province"), I'd move to British Columbia (Vancouver) because it's the most similar to Ontario (Toronto): city + suburbs, multicultural, good schools.
If I had to move to a different country, I'd pick an English speaking place because getting forced to learn a language intimidates me. I also love diversity. City living or suburbs is a must. I think England (maybe Leeds or London) or Australia (Adelaide - apparently teachers are in demand in this area, Perth, or Canberra) fits well. It's just a matter of which regional accent I like better.

Temper Trap - my favourite aussie band

New blog for my adventures in eastern asia:
http://whosthefobnow.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmm this is interesting. I don't know where I would go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]