Friday, May 27, 2011

020; [3/50 QTWFYM] their eyes cast down|i'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun

So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes. Anyway, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 


50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind 
3.If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Because that's just a part of life.
My "dream job" is teaching overseas. That's something that I've wanted to do since elementary school, and the spark has not worn out. If anything, it's only gotten bigger. So as much as I don't want to do summer school or by extension any school in general, I kinda have to in order to reach my goal. 
Imagine getting everything you want with the snap of your finger (or push of a button if you can't snap). Novelty wears out fast. The reason why we really appreciate things is because we have to work for it. Besides, we should appreciate what we have right now. Some people love focusing on the shitty things of life. All I can say to that is suck it up princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]