Friday, August 5, 2011

031; the death [and rebirth] of alexisonfire

If you haven't heard, Alexisonfire has called it quits. and it breaks my heart.
(funny thing is I picked up my AOF shirt today...)

The first time I saw them was on December 16, 2007. There was a huge snow storm, the car got stuck in the snow, the venue was a bajillion miles away, and my chem teacher's lesson was accompanied by strange ringing sounds the following morning.  All I can say is I don't regret any of this.
Dallas, George (in a Santa hat), Wade
The second time I saw them was on  December 17, 2010.
The third time I'll see them is on their Canadian farewell tour. (dates are not announced yet)
The fourth time I'll see them will be at their rebirth of alexisonfire show *fingers crossed*

I miss them already.

1 comment:

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]