Sunday, September 4, 2011

032; [10/50 QTWFYM] i am my hair (well not really...)


So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes. Anyway, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
When I initially read the question, doing the things right and doing the right things seemed somewhat synonymous. For me, doing things right seems more lawful, communal, and other, while doing the right things seems moral and personal. When we are too focused on doing things right, we're not really in touch with ourselves are we? I think it's more about making others happy rather then yourself. I'm definitely more of a moral person but that's not to say that I'm not worried about doing things right. One encompasses another, doing right things is a part of doing things right. When I'm doing the right things, it's doing the things that I believe are right. I'll follow the laws when I think necessary and do things that make others happy if I want to. All in all, I'd say I'm more of a do the right things type of person.

On a side note, imagine what kind of world would we'd live in if our hair symbolized who we are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]