Friday, September 9, 2011

033; [11/50 QTWFYM] lawyered

So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes. Anyway, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?
First of all, I wonder who I'm having lunch with. 
Second of all, I'd listen to what they have to say. I mean, if I want them to listen to me, I'll have to listen to them no matter right?
Thirdly, after listening to their criticisms I should be able to explain why my friend is like that/did/does that or whatever. I'd try to put a positive light on their distasteful criticism. Seeing that it's a close friend, I'd probably have many ways to justify what I said. LAWYERED.
And an optional fourthly, I'd highlight the good traits of my friend and then tell them this person they are criticizing is my friend and then make it all awwwkward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]