Saturday, September 17, 2011

035; [13/50 QTWFYM] breaking the law to save....aziz ansari?

So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes Anyway, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind 
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Depends on who exactly I'm saving of course. I have no problem loving people but when it comes down to the wire, I'd say love for my family would outweigh most(?) consequences.
It also depends on the crime. If I were to let's say, rob a bank that's like me asking for a deathwish as I'm not particularly scary or clever. I think I would be able to buy a drink for a minor though.
And of course the consequences. Anything that will give me a criminal record virtually eliminates my chances of becoming a teacher. So it all better be worth it.

Side note: This questions reminded my of the movie 30 Minutes or Less, which was pretty funny/enjoyable. Aziz Ansari is a hell of a funny guy.


smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]