Wednesday, December 8, 2010

001; Introduction

This is my xth attempt to start a blog... or maybe the correct word is restart.
My past blogs have been for school assignments and as much as I wanted to continue with it, I had a lack of motivation. I thought the things happening in my day to day life were mundane and not blog worthy. I continued to read other people's blogs however, and I realize that it's not always what is happening in your life that is exciting, but the way you interpret it - don't get me wrong, the content is really important like pink elephants. Wouldn't that be awesome to blog about....
So to whoever is reading this, I will attempt to make things exciting for you.
I leave you with a picture of absolute cuteness:

1 comment:

  1. <3 That's so cute. XD Everyone goes through the same thing..I think. The best part about this is having the chance to look back on your perspectives in the past (most of mine give me a laugh these days).

    P.S. Loving the playlist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]