Friday, December 10, 2010

002; yes, i'm new here. how could you tell...

So I went out to this place which I've been dying to go to for the longest time.

Sneaky Dee's: A mini profile
  • It's a pub style restaurant with a tex-mex theme
  • First floor is the restaurant, second is the dance floor and stage.
  • Great music taste - heard stuff from Mumford and Sons, 30STM, Metric, The Black Keys (they cut it short, probably cause my fan girl was showing...), RHCP, and Vampire Weekend just to name a few..
  • Great customer service - The waitress was funny, she kept on making jokes about being "new"
  • Attracts a lot of "hipsters" and university students
  • It's got a chill atmosphere (and it's not as sketchy as the sign looks!)

I had my first legal drink there and it was awesome. Along with my drink, I had veggie nachos and they were the best nachos I've ever had --and this is coming from a nacho aficionado. The portion was huge and there was a generous amount of topping. Aside from the food, I got to catch up with some old friends. Overall, it was such a nice experience and I'd definitely go back again.

So thanks to Sneaky Dee's - you guys have got the most amazing nachos -
and thanks to JM(The Expert) and KM - you guys are the most amazing friends ever - for a wonderful evening =] 

Currently listening to: Corona and Lime - Shwayze   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]