Wednesday, May 18, 2011

018; [1/50 QTWFYM] What's my age again?

So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes. Anyway, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?                                                      
  
According to others: between the ages of 12 - 25. 
             I went out to Montana's Cookhouse on Family Day and the hostess gave us our menus. She gave me a special paper kids menu. Please take note that kids menus are given to children under the age of 12 meaning anyone over the age of 12 cannot order from the kids menu. To add on to that, she told me there are activities at the back. 
             On the older side, I was observing as ESL class and the students were curious about my age. I told them to take a guess. Here's what they thought: 22?23?25?24? When I told them my age, they were kind of shocked.                                                                                                                                                                                                          
According to myself: 16; 18; 20; 36
              I have to admit, there are times where I get overly excited about something/someone and I act like a squealish, 16 year old, teen bopper fangirl... BUT I can say that I'm not and never was that bad actually. I'm not the type of person, nor was I ever, to wait outside for days for a glimpse of celeb crushes. I never dreamed of spending my life with crushes. I never even wrote to crushes. Here's a fun quote my friend said to me back in high school: "Be careful, your fangirl is showing" - JM 
              I feel that 18 is a transition stage, and I don't feel comfortable thinking of myself as an "adult." I can't cook, drive, or do laundry. I can however make appointments and sign documents. So um,  I have not yet reached that stage of independence. 
                I feel 20 and I don't know why exactly. I mean it's  almost there, so maybe it's an internal thing. Also, 20 relates to university/college student and that's exactly what I am.  
               Sometimes I feel so tired after school or work and all I want to do is sleep. Unlike many people my age who have a night life, I like to spend most of mine relaxing at home. So in that way, I feel like a burnt out 36 year old stay at home mom perhaps? Also, I have find couponing interesting - not that I would do it (too much work), but it fascinates me.
so there's me in a messy nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]