Thursday, May 5, 2011

017; First time teaching and I fell in love with Judas

Like many students, I've done presentations.
Like many prospect teachers, I've tutored students.
Unlike many teachers, I've not taught many lessons.

I taught my first official lesson today in an ESL (english as a second language) class.
Keeping it brief, there were moments of both good and bad, but the best was the rapport I built with the students (they even clapped at the end of the lesson). They all seemed like interesting people and I really wanted to talk to them on a more friend-like level buuut I had to restrain for "professional" reasons.

On the side note: new Lady GaGa <3

3 comments:

  1. congrats on your first lesson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove this song. It's addicting. The video is outrageously fabulous and I can't get enough of the God-Ga! <3 I'm soooo excite for May 23rd =) oooh and also I'm glad to hear your first lesson went good! Keep on trukin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    I knoww, so addicting and full of awesome.I love that little heart thing she does when she sings "Judas, baby"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]