Sunday, May 22, 2011

019; [2/50 QTWFYM] I'll try anything once|you only live once


So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes Any way, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind 
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?  Both of them kind of suck, but never trying is the worst.
I'm pretty open-minded and I love trying new things, although I do have a slight fear of failing....Back in high school I went to some outdoors place with activities such as archery, tight rope walking, and rock climbing. If you know me, you know that I am not an athletic person, so naturally I had this huge fear of making a fool of myself and failing.   I tried everything and I'm really glad I did because it was really fun! Also, I didn't fail too miserably... I didn't fall, I made it to the top, but I couldn't hit the board for the life of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]