Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jan 15; Shopping in Mumbai

Day 10

I went back to Mumbai early in the morning. I just want to say again, I hate planes.
While waiting for my cousin to come pick us up from the airport, I noticed this guy who was on the plane with us. I recognized him from my trip to the Agra Fort and Taj Mahal. My mom said she's seen him on TV. Plus the air hostess' were kind of swooning over him. yay celebrity?!
Guy on the right
Anyway, if you know who this gentleman is, please leave his name in the comments. It would be much appreciated!
Palladium Mall
It had multiple levels - again, can't build horizontal so vertical it is. There was a lot of familiar stores like Zara, Diesel, Converse, and even Burberry (which is over-overpriced btw). There was also an ED HARDY which got me super excited. I liked this brand before this whole Jersey Shore - douche bag scene came about.  I really liked the style, colours and tattoo inspired designs. I just thought it was different and pretty. So what I'm trying to say is that I like the brand but not the associations.  And I can't believe India has an Ed Hardy but Canada doesn't.
outside the mall
Pallidium Mall is connected with some other malls and department stores. All you have to do is walk outside and the next shopping place is next door. Quite convenient.
 They had green ice cream!! I wanted to try it so bad, but it was soooo busy. I think it might have been pistachio flavoured. Yum. On the topic of food, I passed by a Subway and it smelt like how Subway should smell. Just thought I'd throw that in.
A really big toy store =D

After this mall, I went to Lincoln Road which is pretty much an area road full of stores and all that kind of good stuff. I love shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]