Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jan 18; On the road to Nashik

Day 13
It's going to be a long day.
I didn't do much today. It was just sitting in the car and catching up with some readings for school and listening to whatever music was on the road mix. I heard things from Enrique Iglesias ft. Ludicras (what a fucktarded song btw), Katy Perry, Owl City, Cobra Starship, Bruno Mars, Akon.... I miss my music. 

India on Justin Bieber: 
They like him for his music, not his looks - that's refreshing to hear. He has a lot of hits there, but Baby seems to be the favourite. Personally, I don't like his music but I can respect that others do. We've all got opinions. It's just when people get crazy and insist on marrying him... that's the part that annoys/pisses me off. 

 Back to the trip, first stop was the Infant Jesus Shrine.
I don't go to church very often but I do believe there is something greater. So if you can call that religious, than I guess I am religious to some extent.
Driving here took most of the day, so when it came time to call it a rest we found a hotel for the night.
1 family room = 1350 rupees = $33
(That's pretty damn reasonable!)
Mosquito Bite Count: 11 +4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]