Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jan 21; I found Pete Wentz in India! sorta.

Day 16
I think it's about time to introduce some of my house mates:
L-R: Spanky/Maggie, Fu Fu, Chubby
Fu Fu is a total cry baby. He cries when he wants food and cries when he misses someone. He'll wait by the door and cry and when someone calls my cousin's name (who is the "owner" of the dogs). He'll race to the door and weep. He's definitely the horniest and I speculate he's gay....
Chubby is the only female and she's actually overweight, thus the name. I kinda feel she's the most unloved because she's never allowed to sit on the sofa...
Lastly, there's Spanky or Maggie (I never figure out his name but he responds to both so whatever). My personal favourite. But I'm bias because I like pugs.
I went out exploring the streets of Mumbai again  and started off with all natural ice cream. 
Natural - Juhu Scheme Ice Cream
[http://www.naturalicecreams.in/]
I ended up in Lokhandwala which is an area full of shops of all kinds. There are jewellery stores, clothes, shoes, food, hookah (I REALLY wanted one but I had no idea how to carry it back in one piece), henna services on the streets, and even tailors who work on the street. I even found an instrument store! I went in to ask if they sold ukuleles and no luck -- the guy didn't even know what a ukulele was.
  Across was the instrument store was a salon. Not just any barber shop though! Apparently, this shop has been featured in Ripley's Believe it Or Not because one of the barber's trim hair with candles rather than the traditional scissors. Funny cause I noticed the image of Pete Wentz before anything else....Then I began examining the wall of people with nice hair and then my eyes shifted over to the sign of the store.
PETE WENTZ!
To end off the day I went to get a snack and I found this super cheap place which was super yummy too. 
Veggie frankie = 25 rupees = 50 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]