Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jan 23; churches, a mall and a bag of chips

 Day 18
I went to two churches in the morning: Mount Mary and another one in which I cannot recall the name... 
As you may have noticed, I visited to a lot of churches during my trip but that does not mean that I am a religious freak or anything. I just followed my mom around. But that's not to say that I don't like churches. I do enjoy the architecture. 

Mount Mary
Inside Mount Mary
Church #2 had a warning sign







I went to Inorbit Mall in the evening. They have a little midway park outside, arcade inside, tons of stores, and the food court was huge! There was a wide variety of ethnic food too. Very western. Their version of America's Starbucks is Britain's Costa Coffee. There aren't many options, and doesn't taste nearly as good, and the service was so slow... and it took them two tries to get my ice cappuccino right. The first time consisted of coffee with a chunk of ice in it... Ya, trying it once is more than enough.
New flavour chips: Thai Chili, yummm

Mosquito Bite Count: 21 +3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]