Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jan 24-25; last days and aftermath

Day 19
The family went out to some fancy continental buffet to celebrate my gramma's birthday.
Just wanna say that chocolate cake tasted nasty.
Mosquito Bite Count: 24 +2

Day 20


I went out for coffee at the Marriott Hotel and it turned out that Shah Rukh Kahn (huge Bollywood star) was going to be there promoting the new show Wipeout. A little informal history lesson behind the show: Japan has some reality shows where people complete crazy obstacles courses for money/prizes. America takes the idea and has reality shows like that, the one of the more popular being Wipeout. India has its own version now.... I had a flight to catch so I couldn't stay.
On the flight home, I got really sick. All I want to say is that it was the worst experience I've ever had. Thankfully there were some really nice passengers, flight attendants, and doctors on board.  Anyways, all I could say is that I'm hella glad to be back.

Aftermath 
Before getting there, I couldn't wait to go there.
Once I was there, I couldn't wait to go back.
Once I settled in, I enjoyed my time spend there.

It definitely took me some time to get used to the change in environment. But once I did, I really did enjoy the experience and I'm very glad I went.

Kira - I hope you will enjoy India like I did.
Cat - I hope I bought back some of your memories from India (and I hope that my "adventures" met your expectations).
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Aww. I hope I do too. XD Keep writing though, eh? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel, your adventures surpassed amazing - and only you could have had them. It was exciting to read about your time in places I never got to see and you accomplished a lot in the time you were there. CHEERS TO YOU FOR SURVIVING! Those darn mosquitoes...You make me want to go there again. Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]