Sunday, July 3, 2011

024; [6/50 QTWFYM] hugs


So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes. Anyway, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind 
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
(that's a cute question)
My answer is simple....

FREE HUGS


My first free hugs experience was at a convention. My friends are I were walking down the hotel lobby where a young gentleman was sitting against the window and his lady friend was saying "free hugs" (although she wasn't giving them out). It was the first time I encountered such thing, but without much thought I went up to the stranger and asked him for a hug. Since then, I loved the idea of free hugs.
Also, on my bucket list there is a goal to hug 200 strangers. I'd say I have at least 1/8 completed.



I love hugs.

2 comments:

  1. I like this 50 question idea. I also like the idea of free hugs. I love them too however I dont know If I would be brave enough to hand them out. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it can be awkward but I believe that there's a time and place for everything =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]