Thursday, July 14, 2011

029; the black keys, you're my everlasting light

Last week I went to the sold out Cage The Elephant and The Black Keys concert at the Molson Amphitheatre. I'd just like to say that it's one of the best shows I've been to.
  • Despite arriving later than usual, I had one of the best seats in the crowd - second-front row and centre on the floor. 
  • Two ah-mazing bands for the price/place of one. 
  • I finally got my "The Black Keys are my Brothers" shirt - and it looks better in person.
  • I didn't have to pay crazy money for a bottle of plain water - I was allowed to take my own water in.
  • My personal space was not violated/people around me weren't pushy - for most of the show anyways
  • The set list was more than satisfying - I even scored the set list. 
Encore: Sinister Kid, Your Touch
Matt Shultz
Brad Shultz
standing in the crowd
Dan Auerbach
The Black Keys
7 days later, I'm still in awe.
I'm curious to see what they are up to next. If the new album doesn't like Brothers, does that mean they're reverting back or moving forward? Can December come a little faster?

2 comments:

  1. woah, that sounded like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI angel, I miss you and I lost your number when I had to get a new phone, so text me when you can.
    -Kadee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]