Saturday, July 9, 2011

026; [8/50 QTWFYM] learning to walk again

So I stumbled upon a website with a whole bunch of questions, 50 to be exact, that one can ask them self. I love talking about life and self, although it can be depressing sometimes Anyway, I scanned through the questions and I thought it would be kind of fun to answer them in this blog. So hope you enjoy my answers, and please feel free to leave YOUR answer in the comments. 

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind 
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
(That would mean I've reached my halfway point!)
Honestly I don't think much would change. Ultimately, I'd like to travel more but that costs money. A lot of money. I'd need a stable, decent paying job which means I'd need an education. If the education system changed (as in cutting the crap and sticking to learning life's bare essential) than there would be more time to do enjoyable things. However, if you're like me and you like learning about stuff then more than half your life shall be spent at school. Here are some things that came to the top of my head:
  • Harry Potter's beginning to ending will take up half my life. And I'm okay with that. 
  • get a tattoo earlier (in the process of creating one right now!)
  • get piercings earlier
  • attend concerts earlier
  • not worry about trivial things
  • don't worry about other people's opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]