Tuesday, July 5, 2011

025; [7/50 QTWFYM] shitty job + Justin Timberlake = a job worthwhile?

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind 
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
     Within the context of careers.... I can honestly say that I am doing what I believe in. Since I could remember, I've wanted to become a teacher and so I couldn't be happier with my program and overall decision. If it was not teaching I would not know what else I would want to be doing. Okay, maybe interior decorating or event planning...     
      Just throwing this in there... I slightly dislike people who turn to teaching as a back up profession. Without saying "you guys suck", I  personally think they make up a huge portion of the bland/boring/burnt out/reason-i-skipped-class teacher.       
      BUUUT, I have to say these types of teachers make interesting characters in movies like Cameron Diaz in Bad Teacher. There was no real moral in the movie and the good guys don't win, but I couldn't help but like her even if she was a little burnt out.
I don't think I could settle for a shitty job even if I had a chance to date Timberlake
A shitty job, a charming Justin Timberlake and  funny man Jason Segel however.... I'd have to think about that.

3 comments:

  1. A really good teacher is worth their weigh in gold. It is brilliant that you are following your dream. So few do. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right on the part about people becoming teachers as a back-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for those kind, encouraging words

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]