Sunday, February 20, 2011

010; book based on a movie

No not really...
Dreamworks bought the rights to the film in June 2009.
A year later, the first book of the series came out on Aug 2, 2010.
wtf?

I Am Number Four is a teenbopper's sci-fi. It's entertaining I guess, but pretty predictable and straightforward. Nothing special, but a nice movie for the family day weekend.

Something that the director should have thought about: iPhones and projectors don't go together. The main character uses a iPhone and there's a scene in the classroom where the students are watching a film from a projector.
wtf?

Would I recommend the movie? I would recommend the soundtrack. Right off the bat, Kings of Leon's Radioactive was in the background, then right after that Tighten Up by The Black Keys. Hearing these two songs (especially the second one) got me in a pretty good mood. Throughout the movie, the songs don't fail to impress with tracks from Adele, The Temper Trap, and The xx. So it really didn't matter how much I liked the film. music will also be my saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]