Tuesday, February 22, 2011

011; My favourite season: Concert Season

Concert season starts at the end of March and goes on till mid November.
(I know, it's practically the whole year.)

What I'm looking forward to this year:
The Black Keys - I don't like the venue very much BUT 
Cage The Elephant - is the opener so how can I say no. Really. Two birds with one stone.
Rise Against - new CD means new tour. They're doing Edgefest (music festival) this year but I don't know whether to wait it out for their own show or just go for the festival. I feel like they won't have enough time on stage if it's a festival, but I don't know...
Go Radio - The last time I saw them was 3 years ago and they only had a 6 track  EP. They've grown a lot and I would love to see them again because a) they're really good live b) I want to hear them sing "goodnight moon" live, and c) the last time I met them, they were really nice guys, especially Jason. They're opening for A Rocket To The Moon and I dread the thought of teenboppers. 
30 Seconds To Mars - they're coming back! I saw them last year so i'm kinda debating on whether to go or not.... It'll all depend on the openers I guess.

What I've already missed out on (Sold Out Shows):
Adele - her tickets sold out within a few hours. boooo.
A Day To Remember - should have got the tickets when i had the chance - dammit!

I'll probably be adding to the list as more shows get announced but until then
I wish you all a very happy concert season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]