Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jan 8; home away from home

Day 3
When I saw home away from home, I mean Canada is cold and so is the place I'm currently staying in.

It was a long night in the car and the ride was longer than expected because it was dark outside and there were no streetlights. To top it off, the thick and heavy fog didn't help the situation. The fog was like nothing I've seen before, like I could only see about 3 metres in front of me. It was pretty bad.... But when it did clear up I saw tons of trucks carrying sugar cane and people riding their bike to "work".

honk till your heart's content
Above is a picture of a truck with a message. Look at the encouragement.
Below is a picture of a truck going the wrong way on a narrow lane. Catastrophe. Peeping in the picture is a cyclist who finds space to fit in. This is what I mean when drivers are insane.
going the wrong way dumbass 
At home, I met my cousins who I haven't seen in over a decade. Also saw my gramma :)

India's to do list:
Meet relatives  ✔

Wild Animal Count: 3 +1 (camel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]