Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jan 12; i'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun

Day 7
Last day at my cousin's house. The fog left and the sun has FINALLY decided to shine. I shit you not, this was the first time I saw the sun in 5 days. I went 5 days without seeing sun.
Here are some pictures I took on the balcony.
house is under renovation
I've seen flyers in Canada that guarantee the job done in two days. It'll take two months for these guys.
soaking up the sun.
boars eating garbage
kites are cool
goodbye bonfire
another piggie eating out of garbage
hello goat =)
corrupted tax sales man
it is what you think
So when I was taking this picture, I thought it was a goat. When I uploaded it and brightened up the picture, things seemed a little clearer.
kid X kid

On my way to the capital of India, Delhi.
This train was not the like the one I imagined. I imagined a Hogwarts like train with cabins and all. Oh well, the seats transformed into beds so that was quite fascinating...and each train had its own name.
train schedule
train washroom
train walkway
Vaishali 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]