Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jan 6; No double dipping (suck on something else)

Day 1 
Damn you weak immune system and mosquitoes!
Yes, on the first day, the very first day – I got sick. awh fck me. 
On top of that, I was hoping for a nice warm shower but there’s no proper bath tub or shower. It’s just an empty space in the wash room with a sink, toilet, and facet. I miss technology. And my bed. And winter (did I just say that?)
I feel like I’m not physically cut out for this. I hope it changes soon. It’s just the beginning and I’ve got plenty more time to explore. As I try to regain my energy and recuperate, I’ll try to catch up on my readings. (boo)

If anyone knows how to build a strong immune system, please let me know.
perfect posture. 
THREE bites on one hand over ONE night.
 Seriously, suck on something else.




Mosquito bite count: + 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Your thoughts are very much appreciated =]